Fans of the global phenomenon Netflix series Stranger Things will get a chance to unlock their powers and help Eleven save Hawkins
Downloadable Images HERE
Los Angeles, CA (September 2022) -- The year is 1986. The town is Hawkins. But the location is Los Angeles. Netflix and experience discovery platform Fever have teamed up to deliver Stranger Things: The Experience, a new immersive experience which launches at 1345 N Montebello Blvd, in Los Angeles on November 19. Here, fans are thrown into a world of supernatural mystery, enduring friendships, and 80s nostalgia in an atmospheric celebration of the Stranger Things universe.
The adventure launches guests on a perilous adventure through the darker side of Hawkins, including the infamous Hawkins Lab and the Upside Down. This brand new storyline, developed exclusively with the show’s creators, propels guests into a parallel universe where they must run the gauntlet of terrors lurking in the dark and unlock their secret powers to help save the town.
After their perilous escape from the Upside Down, fans will be free to explore Mix-Tape, where they can meet real-life characters from the Stranger Things world, grab a USS Butterscotch sundae at Scoops Ahoy, attempt to knock off MADMAX’s high score at the Palace Arcade, try a unique cocktail at the first ever Stranger Things themed bar, snatch up exclusive merchandise, and even get up close and personal with a Demogorgon.
Join the waitlist now for the chance to purchase tickets before anyone else! Sales will open to the general public starting October 6. Tickets are limited and must be bought online in advance by visiting strangerthings-experience.com/los-angeles.
- Co-produced by Netflix and Fever, this groundbreaking experience takes fans of the global hit series inside some of its most iconic settings on an intimate guided new adventure alongside their favorite characters before the chance to hang out and explore all the major locations from the show.
- Stranger Things: The Experience follows the smash-hit successes of the first official Stranger Things Stores that brought the “Upside-Down” to New York City and Los Angeles in Fall 2021, welcoming hundreds of thousands of guests and fans of the show over the course of its run. That followed Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience which took place in Los Angeles in Spring 2021, selling out every day for more than seven months and receiving rave reviews.
- Netflix and Fever are giving Angelenos a groundbreaking, in-person live multimedia experience with the all new Stranger Things: The Experience.
- The venue, located at 1345 N Montebello Blvd, will be transformed into iconic sets and challenges from Stranger Things.
- The experience opened in New York in May, San Francisco in June and London in August. Atlanta will open in October, with other cities announced around the world later this year.
“We know our Stranger Things fans will embrace the chance to be the heroes of the story, working alongside Eleven, Mike and the rest of the gang to fight the evil threatening to consume Hawkins,” says Greg Lombardo, Head of Experiences at Netflix. “Fans love losing themselves in the world when they watch the show. Now, for the first time, they will literally be able to live an episode from the series.”
Fans can expect mind-blowing audiovisual effects but are warned that they will also have to face their fears as things can quickly turn uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.
Follow @strangerthings.experience on Instagram to keep up to date with exclusive news and surprises. Attendees must adhere to local COVID-19 guidelines.
- The immersive multimedia experience lasts for 45 minutes + unlimited time at Mix-Tape, a collection of Stranger Things greatest hits, including themed Food & Drinks, exclusive merchandise and unique photo opportunities.
Netflix PR team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 221 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.